Before we went away on vacation, I came a cross a great app called You Promised. You know when you promise something to your kids just to shut them up? Yeah me too,
…….well some brainiac has developed an app to keep track of that. So now we get to keep those promises we say so flippantly because they’re recorded…. DOH!
But truthfully, it’s an awesome idea and one that my kids, especially Miss Gremlin has taken to. Getting to hear themselves make a promise and record it is a real novelty. But it’s not just for the kids…. I wish it was around when The King promised to take me to Paris for our 10th wedding Anniversary. It may have motived him to get me there sooner than our almost 14th Ah but that’s ok. I’m patient and he did keep his promise.
- I promise to take you to an Irish Bar- check
- I promise you won’t fall off the Eiffel Tower-check
- I promise we can have croissants for breakfast everyday when we get back to America-check
And for the kids:
- I promise to remember to brush my teeth everyday-
- I promise to keep my room tidy-
These last 2 are still in progress but they are working on it.
See how versatile this app is? Limited only by your imagination.
Download it now and help your children learn how to keep their word. Just be careful what YOU promiseMens Wooden Watches